Bitte beachten Sie:
Dieser E-Learning-Kurs ist im peoplenet nur in englischer Sprache verfügbar.
Who should attend
CAPM® certification by the PMI® is the preliminary stage to the Project Management Professional (PMP®) certificate. It is aimed primarily at junior project managers and project staff who are just starting their project management development.
Prerequisite for examination:
- 23 hours of project management training according to PMI® AND high school diploma or equivalent (e.g. Realschulabschluss). This prerequisite is met by taking part in the preparatory training.
- Alternatively, 1,500 hours of project management experience in a project team AND a high school diploma or equivalent (e.g. Realschulabschluss).
What you learn
- Develop and update your knowledge on project management based upon PMI’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Become familiar with the terminology and the exam format
- In-depth understanding of the most relevant topics in areas such as “Project Integration Management,” “Project Scope Management,” “Project Cost Management"
How you learn
- Guided self-study (E-learning) with the Learning Navigator
- Ability to interact with virtual coach
- Exercises on questions using “PrepMail"
- A full exam simulation with indication on performance per knowledge domain
- A webcast after the exam to discuss results
Participants will receive:
- Full guidance towards acquisition of the CAPM® certificate
- A refresh on project management processes and knowledge areas, terminology and relation to program and portfolio management
- Many hints and tips on how to best prepare for the exam
Please download the following document to learn more about this program.