ITIL® Foundation – Online Course
Online ITIL® Basics and Prep Course for ITIL® Foundation
Bitte beachten Sie:
Dieser E-Learning-Kurs ist im peoplenet nur in englischer Sprache verfügbar.
Employees who wish to acquire a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework and its use to enhance the quality of IT service management. IT professionals who wish to adopt ITIL® and want to contribute to an ongoing service improvement program in their organization.
No prior knowledge is required to complete this course.
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) is a standard framework for the IT service industry. In this online course, you will learn what ITIL® is and how it can help align IT services with the needs of your organization:
- Service management as a practice
- The ITIL service lifecycle
- Generic concepts and definitions
- Key principles and models
- Selected processes
- Selected functions
- Selected roles
- Technology and architecture
- Competence and training
Guided self-study – Online course includes:
- Introduction to ITIL® Restaurant as an example (web-based training)
- Lynda.com ITIL® Foundation course (E-learning)
- ITIL® Foundation (Slide Deck)
- ITIL® 2011 Edition – A Pocket Guide (eBook)
- Exam preparation questions (PDF)
- Glossary (PDF)
- Acquire knowledge about the basic terminology, structures, basic concepts and core principles behind ITIL® practices
- Be fully prepared for the ITIL® Foundation exam
Please download the following document to learn more about this program.