Bitte beachten Sie:
Dieser E-Learning-Kurs ist im peoplenet nur in englischer Sprache verfügbar.
Who should attend
Employees who wish to acquire a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework and its use to enhance the quality of IT service management. IT professionals who wish to adopt ITIL® and want to contribute to an ongoing service improvement program in their organization.
No prior knowledge is required to complete this course.
What you learn
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) is a standard framework for the IT service industry. In this online course, you will learn what ITIL® is and how it can help align IT services with the needs of your organization:
- Service management as a practice
- The ITIL service lifecycle
- Generic concepts and definitions
- Key principles and models
- Selected processes
- Selected functions
- Selected roles
- Technology and architecture
- Competence and training
How you learn
Guided self-study – Online course includes:
- Introduction to ITIL® Restaurant as an example (web-based training)
- Lynda.com ITIL® Foundation course (E-learning)
- ITIL® Foundation (Slide Deck)
- ITIL® 2011 Edition – A Pocket Guide (eBook)
- Exam preparation questions (PDF)
- Glossary (PDF)
- Acquire knowledge about the basic terminology, structures, basic concepts and core principles behind ITIL® practices
- Be fully prepared for the ITIL® Foundation exam
Please download the following documents to learn more about this program.