Bitte beachten Sie:
Dieser E-Learning-Kurs ist im peoplenet nur in englischer Sprache verfügbar.
Who should attend
Employees who wish to acquire a basic understanding of the PRINCE2® method and its use to enhance the quality of project management.
What you learn
The PRINCE2® method consists of four integrated components:
- Principles (chapter 2)
Seven basic rules and field-proven principles that identify a PRINCE2® project
- Topics (chapter 3 -10)
Seven topics describe the aspects of project management to be dealt with continuously when executing a project
- Processes (chapter 11-18)
Seven processes describe the stepwise approach in the lifecycle of a project from start-up to closure. Each process includes checklists of recommended activities, products and responsibilities
- Adaptation to the project environment (chapter 19)
This section deals with the need to adapt the management of projects to the specific context of the project. PRINCE2® provides a flexible framework that can easily be adapted to any project type and size
How you learn
- Explore and deepen your knowledge about PRINCE2
- Watch videos that explain the principles, methodology and terms of PRINCE2
- Exercise your knowledge by applying it to two project scenarios, i.e. transfer your
- knowledge to a concrete project situation
- Prepare for the PRINCE2® exam by answering sample exam questions
- Receive a glossary of PRINCE2® terms
- Acquire knowledge of how to apply and tune PRINCE2® to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario
- Be fully prepared for the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam
Please download the following document to learn more about this program.