Bitte beachten Sie:
Dieses Programm findet nur in englischer Sprache statt.
Who should attend
- want to ensure the rationality and quality of decision-making processes in their area of responsibility
- who are ready to explore a more data-driven approach to their decision making
Open to alumni of the programs ‘Leadership Journey for Leaders of Managers’, ‘Managing for Business Success’, Managing People, Strategy, and Change’, ‘Senior Management Program’.
What you learn
Understanding how to use and apply the right data can help executives to make better decisions for their organization.
The following topics will be addressed:
- Factors that influence decision processes and outcome
- Opportunities to use and apply the right data in order to make better decisions
- Impact of systematic biases on perception, judgement, data interpretation and decision making
- De-biasing techniques to ensure the rationality of decisions
How you learn
- Highly interactive classroom session
- Experiential learning and evaluation of practical cases
- Reflect on opportunities to use data for own decisions
- Learn how to apply data to create a better basis for decision-making
- Recognize different types of biases and learn to apply techniques to counteract on individual and team level
- Avoid bias in decision making by asking questions critical to their business and identifying the data needed to answer those questions