Bitte beachten Sie:
Dieses Programm findet nur in englischer Sprache statt.
Who should attend
- Leaders on all levels, interested in updating their business and management know-how
- Experts with lateral leadership responsibility
- Especially beneficial for leaders/experts without a business degree
What you learn
The program contains the following topics:
- Market-oriented strategy
- Finance for managers
- Current management challenges
- Innovation and digitalization
- Managing change
How you learn
3.5-day program at the European School of Management and Technology (ESMT):
- Lecture and discussion of management concepts and their application to practical tasks
- Analyzing and solving management challenges, based on case studies and practical examples
- Peer exchange and small group work
- Pre/post digital content
- Gain a better understanding of the strategic and financial situation of Bertelsmann and its businesses
- Enrich their management know-how and toolbox
- Receive insights and orientation regarding managerial challenges in facilitating innovation and change
- Develop a cross-divisional and international network with other participants
Please download the following document to learn more about this program.
"I am quite used to work with financials and make decisions based on them, but the way Bertelsmann numbers were presented and explained really surprised me. It was simple, clear, and made us realize where we are as a Group in a transparent way. It helps me a lot to think of new ways of approaching my own numbers."
Beatriz Calvo Freijanes, Arvato, Spain
"The MBS-Program provides an insightful and professional overview of the three core jobs of management today: change, strategy and innovation whilst offering pragmatic and goal oriented tools to implement in daily operations."
Daniel Bischoff, RTL, Luxembourg