Who should attend
Employees who wish to acquire a basic understanding of the Scrum framework and how it is used to enhance the quality of product development.
What you learn
- After the online training, you will know the basics of Scrum to the extent of the Scrum Guide
- You will be familiar with the Scrum theory, the roles, the artifacts, the events and some agile techniques
- You will be aware of the challenges for Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Scrum Development Teams
How you learn
- Explore and deepen your knowledge about Scrum
- Watch videos that explain the principles, methodology and terms of Scrum
- Do exercises to transfer your knowledge by working on prep mails (online tasks)
- Prepare for the Scrum exam by answering questions from sample exams
- Receive a glossary of Scrum terms
- Acquire knowledge about the Scrum framework, the roles, artifacts, and events, and some basics about the agile techniques
- Be fully prepared for the Scrum Master and/or the Product Owner Assessment Level I
Please download the following documents to learn more about this program.