Who should attend
To interact with colleagues, supervisors and customers in a professional way, is an important prerequisite for successful cooperation and excellent work results in your daily business.
Learn how to use conversation techniques and strategies which help you to prepare and effectively execute conversations – even in challenging situations.
What you learn
- Communication Foundations
- Effective Listening
- Improving Your Conflict Competence
- Conflict Resolution Fundamentals
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Influencing Others
- Become an Engaging Presenter with Andrew Whelan
- Become a Better and Funnier Speaker with David Nihill
How you learn
Self-study video training with LinkedIn