Why take a training for Cloud Computing with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
If you or your organization uses or is planning to use Google Cloud technology, GCP trainings will give you the opportunity to qualify as an expert specifically for Google-based cloud applications and platforms.
How can I take a Google Cloud Training?
We are offering all Google Cloud Platform Trainings through our learning partner Coursera. All you need is our 1-year Coursera platform license. And there is more: The license provides access to the entire Coursera library, including the full Coursera GCP training catalog plus a wide range of further premium content with a focus on Data, Technology and Business topics. Throughout the license period, you may take as many courses as you like. Once a course is completed, you will receive a shareable electronic course certificate.
For further information on the Google Cloud training content for each role profile of the Bertelsmann Cloud Curriculum, check out our designated learning paths and landing page previews:
- Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Cloud Solutions Architect
- Cloud Product Owner
Why learn with Coursera?
- Access the entire Coursera catalog and take as many courses, as you like
- Content is provided by international top universities (partly accredited) and tech companies, such as Google
- Build your skills and learn any time and from any place in your own pace
- Share your Coursera certificate across your social media network (e.g. LinkedIn)