Who should attend
- Business traveler
- International teams
What you learn
- Including assessments (IPT®-Intercultural Preference Tool, TIS® -Test of Intercultural Sensitivity, I4ID®-Inventory for Intercultural Development)
- What influence does culture have on everyday business?
- How do I successfully communicate in an international context?
- How do I interact correctly with people of different hierarchy levels?
- What are expectations for deadlines and milestones?
- How do I successfully resolve conflicts?
- How do meetings or projects proceed?
- Portraits of individual countries and their cultural characteristics in business life
How you learn
Self-paced e-learning including:
- Interactive exercises
- Case examples
- E-learning conveys intercultural know-how for the entrepreneurial context
- "Global Pioneer" developes basic knowledge of intercultural competence or the respective national culture and country-specific behavior
- "Global Navigator" level presumes previous knowledge of users
- Gain more in-depth knowledge and learn possible actions in dealing with international colleagues and partners