Please note: German- and english- speaking program, only available in Germany.
Who should attend
This seminar is aimed at all employees who are frequently confronted with complex problems in their daily work.
What you learn
Shared understanding of the problem & empathy work
- Introduction to Design Thinking
- Check in the design teams
- Understanding the problem and compiling different associations
- Empathy work by the teams
Solution finding, prototyping and reflection
- Introduction to creative techniques
- Generating ideas in a team
- Creating prototypes
- Testing & presenting projects
- Reflection and transference into the daily work routine
How you learn
- Real project in which the participants work as a team to develop solutions for a specific problem and go through all the steps of the Design Thinking process
- Joint discussions
In this workshop, you will
- Work in small teams of no more than 6 people, each supervised by a Design Thinking team coach
- Get to know practical tools and methods for developing solutions to problems, which you can immediately apply in your daily work routine.
- Experience a new form of work culture based on empathy, fun experimentation, and a user-oriented approach