In a fast changing world where we are always trying to be more and more successful, where we feel the need to always be available, it is hard to let go and focus. Mindfulness is the basic human ability to be fully present, aware of where we are and what we’re doing, and not overly reactive or overwhelmed by what’s going on around us.
Learn how mindfulness can help you to deal with stress, become more resilient, as well as happier, more efficient and more productive.
What you learn
- What is mindfulness? Jon Kabat-Zinn, Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Ted Talk: All it takes is 10 mindful minutes - Andy Puddicombe, Mindfulness Expert
- Ted Talk: The happy secret to better work - Shawn Achor, CEO of Good Think Inc.
- Mindful Breathing Exercise
- Breathing and Muscle Relaxation Exercise (Passive Progressive Relaxation), Develop The Coach within
- Mindful Communication, talk at Apple, Oren Jay Sofer, Mindfulness and Communication Trainer
- Manage stress through mindfulness - Rich Fernandez, SearchInsideYourself
- Arianna Huffington's Thrive
- All it takes is 10 mindful minutes
How you learn
Self-study video training, Articles, Podcasts
- Explore the power of mindfulness for wellbeing and self-improvement
- Learn to deal with stress and calm down in order to focus on the moment
- Learn to decide mindfull
- Practice breathing and meditation