Who should attend
All Bertelsmann employees who would like to build up and expand their knowledge in the field of digital marketing.
What you learn
This Nanodegree program is ideal for beginners who want to start a career in Digital Marketing, and set themselves up for success to land and perform on the job. Participants will learn to create marketing content, use social media to amplify your message, make content discoverable in search, run Ads campaigns and advertise on Facebook. Additionally, they will learn how display and video ads work and how to market with email, and measure and optimize with Google Analytics.
Module I: Marketing Fundamentals
In this module, you get a framework to organize and plan your individual marketing approach. We also introduce you to three companies that are featured throughout this Nanodegree program as examples of how to apply what you learn in both B2C and B2B contexts.
Module II: Content Strategy
In this module, you learn how to plan your content marketing, how to develop content that works well for your target audience, and how to measure its impact.
Module III: Social Media Marketing
In this module, you learn more about the main social media platforms, how to manage your social media presence, and how to create effective content for each platform.
Module IV: Social Media Advertising with Facebook Blueprint
In this module, you learn about the opportunities for targeted advertising in social media and how to execute advertising campaigns that resonate with your audience.
Module V: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn how to optimize your search engine presence through on-site and off-site activities, including how to develop your target keyword list, optimize your website UX and design, and execute a link-building campaign.
Module VI: Search Engine Marketing with Google Ads
In this module, you learn how to create, execute, and optimize an effective ad campaign using Ads by Google.
Module VII: Display Advertising
In this module, you learn how display advertising works, how it is bought and sold (including in a programmatic environment), and how to set up a display advertising campaign using Google Ads.
Module VIII: Email Marketing
In this module, you learn how to create an email marketing strategy, create and execute email campaigns, and measure the results.
Module IX: Measure and Optimize with Google Analytics
In this module, you learn how to use Google Analytics to evaluate your audience, measure the success of your acquisition and engagement efforts, evaluate your user’s conversions to your goals, and use those insights to plan and optimize your marketing budgets.
How you learn
Real-world projects from industry experts
- Get personalized feedback from our network of 900+ project reviewers.
1-on-1 mentor and student hub
- Get a knowledgeable mentor who guides your learning and is focused on answering your questions, motivating you and keeping you on track. Leverage the power of community and use the student hub to connect with fellow students in your Nanodegree program.
Flexible learning program
- Get a custom learning plan tailored to fit your busy life. Learn at your own pace and reach your personal goals on the schedule that works best for you.
The participants in total:
- Will learn the most in-demand and relevant tools for digital marketeers to sell products and services in a digital world
- Will know how to work with a data from digital marketing tools in order to strategically grow reach and address messages consumer-centered