Who should attend
Senior project managers seeking to acquire the PMP® (Project Management Professional) certificate and who fulfill all eligibility requirements for certification. To be eligible, the participant must have 4,500 or 7,500 hours of proven project management experience (leading and directing projects), depending on their educational degree. This course supplies the participant with the required 35 hours of project management education.
What you learn
- Develop and update your knowledge on project management based upon PMI’s Project
Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Become familiar with the terminology and the exam format
- Understanding the relevance of adherence to specific ethics as Project Manager (a
Certified PMP® must subscribe to PMI’s Code of Ethics!)
- Additional material that is considered important even if it is not described in the PMBOK
How you learn
- Guided self-study (E-learning) with the Learning Navigator
- Ability to interact with virtual coach
- Exercising on questions using “PrepMail"
- A full exam simulation with indication of performance per knowledge domain
- A webcast after the exam to discuss results
- Receive full guidance in acquiring the highly regarded PMP® certificate
- Gain a comprehensive overview of project management processes and knowledge areas, terminology and relation to program and portfolio management
- Get many hints and tips on how to best prepare for the exam
- Move one step closer to the certificate, which is considered formal recognition of being a project management professional
Please download the following document to learn more about this program.