Performance reviews, recruiting, working relationships and even investment decisions can be influenced by unconscious biases and stereotypes. But they don't have to be: This online collection helps you understand unconscious biases and stereotypes and develop strategies for dealing with them. We invite you to take part and learn how to make better decisions and become more inclusive!
Who should attend
All Bertelsmann employees who deal with the topic of "unconscious bias" towards other people, understand stereotypes and develop strategies for dealing with them.
What you learn
- What does my headscarf mean to you?
- Core Message of "Thinking, fast and slow" by Daniel Kahneman
- Implicit Associations Test (IAT)
- Unconscious bias: Online Training
- 12 Cognitive Biases Explained
- How to Outsmart Your Own Unconscious Bias
- How the Best Bosses Interrupt Bias on Their Teams
- Deep dive: Stereotype Threat
- Deep dive: Recruiting and unconscious bias
- The cognitive bias codex: 180+ biases
How you learn
Video training, blog entries and self-study material.