What it actually is?
- Digital and technological topics are becoming increasingly important for our business at Bertelsmann.
- Learning from each other, learning with each other: In this format, colleagues across the Bertelsmann Group virtually share their knowledge in short presentations or interactive workshops that they conduct themselves. They are #Learnfluencers!
- “Your Campus – Digital & Tech Edition” promotes the Group-wide learning culture, and thus the internal exchange of knowledge among colleagues at Bertelsmann. It also offers colleagues an opportunity to expand their network across organizational boundaries.
Who should attend
- All colleagues who are passionate about topics such as e.g. Digital Marketing, Digital Publishing, etc., but also e.g. Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Computing and many more and want to share their expertise with others
- All employees who are keen to deepen/learn new skills from colleagues from across all Bertelsmann organizations or to broaden their horizons.
++Information for potential trainers: Share your knowledge within "Your Campus: Digital & Tech Edition" ++
- All you need is a topic in the areas of “Digital” and/ or “Technology” and you want to inspire other colleagues, who may not be directly in your team or company, about the important topics of digital & tech and become a #BeALernfluencer. Let's create a campus that we shape together.
- Gain confidence in presenting your knowledge in the virtual space through special “Train the Trainer” workshops which will be cost-free provided by the Bertelsmann University.
Share your skills & fill in the registration form!
What you learn
- Sessions being offered vary from beginners up to an expert level.
- The program schedule will be available from September 7, 2021 and you can sign up for sessions from September 9, 2021 at 3pm (CET).
- Learn new skills and be inspired by up to 5 "Your Campus – Digital & Tech Edition" sessions.
How you learn
- The sessions will all take place 100% digitally from September 22 – October 15, 2021.
- Sessions vary between interactive workshops (with 30 participants) and inspiring presentations (without limitations).
- Virtual Train-the-Trainer workshops for colleagues, who want to share their knowledge and skills.
As a trainer:
- Become visible for your expertise in the areas of “Digital” and/or “Technoplogy” throughout the Bertelsmann world
As a Bertelsmann employee:
- Learn new skills on the job
- Get to know Bertelsmann colleagues across the world!
- Content is delivered by internal experts in their field in shorter sessions
- Find out about all frequently asked questions, especially about the Special Edition "Digital & Tech" in our FAQ document.
- Learn about "Your Campus" contact person of your organization
- Watch last years' videos (Kollegen-Campus) on peoplenet: Kollegen-Campus - Online Course Collection