Performance reviews, recruiting, working relationships and even investment decisions can be influenced by unconscious biases and stereotypes. But they don't have to be: This online collection helps you understand unconscious biases and stereotypes and develop strategies for dealing with them. We invite you to look into the material and learn how to make better decisions and act more inclusively!
Who should attend
All Bertelsmann employees who want to understand the influence of unconscious biases on decision-making and learn how to develop strategies for dealing with them.
What you learn
- What does my headscarf mean to you?
- Core Message of "Thinking, fast and slow" by Daniel Kahneman
- Implicit Associations Test (IAT)
- Unconscious bias: Online Training
- 12 Cognitive Biases Explained
- How to Outsmart Your Own Unconscious Bias
- How the Best Bosses Interrupt Bias on Their Teams
- Deep dive: Stereotype Threat
- Deep dive: Recruiting and unconscious bias
- The cognitive bias codex: 180+ biases
- Data-Driven Decision Making and Unconscious Biases
How you learn
Video training, blog entries and self-study material