What is the rationale behind it?
- Learning from each other, learning with each other: In this format, colleagues across the Bertelsmann Group share their knowledge in digital presentations or interactive workshops that they conduct themselves. They are #Learnfluencers!
- “Your Campus” promotes the Group-wide learning culture, and thus the internal exchange of knowledge among colleagues at Bertelsmann. It also offers colleagues an opportunity to expand their network across organizational boundaries.
Who should attend
- All people who think they know something, others can benefit from
- All colleagues who like to share their expertise in a specific topic
- All employees who are keen to deepen/learn new skills from colleagues from across all Bertelsmann organizations or to broaden their horizons.
++Information for potential trainers: Share your knowledge within "Your Campus" ++
All you need is a topic that could be interesting for the work of your colleagues. This topic can be directly related to your professional tasks, but it can also go beyond that. Experience as a coach is not required. In particular, we would like to support you in holding your presentation/workshop digitally. Bertelsmann University offers you helpful tips on preparing your digital workshop in “train-the-trainer” workshops.
Register yourself here! (Registration phase: March 1-19, 2021)
What you learn
- You will find sessions for all levels: Beginner, intermediate and experts
- Discover yourself! Find out about all available topics in the Your Campus timetable
You can sign up from May 3rd, at 2.00pm (CET).
Learn new skills and be inspired by up to 5 "Your Campus" sessions.
How you learn
- The sessions will all take place 100% digitally from May 18 – July 16, 2021
- Sessions vary between interactive workshops (with 30 participants) and inspiring presentations (up to 150 participants)
- Virtual Train-the-Trainer workshops for employees, who are willing to share their knowledge
- Learn new skills on the job
- Get to know Bertelsmann colleagues across the world!
- Content is delivered by internal experts in their field in shorter sessions
- Find out about all frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Learn about "Your Campus" contact person of your organization
- Coming soon: Watch last years' videos (Kollegen-Campus) on peoplenet